Hello guys and girls, of course.

So, my husband recently bought Body Bugg gadget for weight loss. He is now obsessed with it, and he just can’t take his hands of this gadget. He is exploring what this one has, he is trying to find something new, and he is really annoying :) LOL. So, I really hope that this one can help him in whatever he wants, but I have to say that I have always been a little bit skeptical about those gadgets.

So, I was wondering, do you use Body Bugg gadget for weight loss? What do you think about it? 

Hey there,

I am currently using Body Bugg gadget for weight loss. I’ve got it from my wife last week. I was surprised because I was thinking that I don’t need this one, but anyway, she bought me. Now, I am still exploring some new things at this gadget, but it is not that complicated, at all. The most important thing is that this one works for real, and it is correct in almost every step that I made. So, it is really pretty cool thing, I just love it and I think that this one is going to be my new best machine friend :)

I love it, for real! 

Good day all,

So my brother is using it, but to be honest, I don’t know the point :) He knows, I don’t so it doesn’t matter what I think, right :)?

According to his words, he is really happy with it and he can control himself while he is using it. So, it must be good, I guess. It is ok, I don’t have nothing against those machines and gadgets such as Body Bugg, but sometimes I think that they are not that good.

Of course, maybe I am wrong.

All that I want to say is that you are not the only one :) A lot of them are using it!