Good day all. Just a few hours ago, I was discussing with my friends about Kremlin diet program. I was saying how happy I was because there is something so modern such this diet program, that helped a lot of people to lose their weight. One of my friends, Elena, looked me weird and she asked me do I even have an idea when this diet program appears for the first time. I was surprised, because I could swear that this is a modern weight loss program. She told me that this weight loss program is of Soviet leaders :) LOL. I am so “modern”.

Is this true? Just for curiosity :)

Hey there. It is not modern – at all :) LOL. But, you had to try :) Yes, it is. Kremlin diet weight loss program is weight loss program of Soviet leaders. They all had different taste, so this diet program was changing from year to a year. I think that this one that we know now hasn’t changed at all. The history is telling us that Lenin had a different culinary taste then Stalin, and Stalin was totally different from Khrushchev and Gorbachev. They had a totally different view on a food. So this diet is of Soviet leaders.

We are learning something new :) 

The funny thing is that they all were amateurs in the kitchen, but they were a huge meal lovers. It is true, this diet program was changing from one Soviet leader to another, but the form was pretty much the same.  Some of them had their own secret when it comes about kitchen, but I believe that their secrets are now not a secret anymore. Kremlin diet program is best known for Soviet leaders. So, you were wrong lol. It is totally not modern :)

Have a nice day! It is nice to learn more about this diet program! 

Bye! 

Hello. LOL, ok, now I get it :) Anyway, I did know that this is one of the most famous diet program in the world and one of the best diets in Russia, but I didn’t have any idea that this is a weight loss program of Soviet leaders. I mean, I was never thinking that they needed to lose their weight or to eat healthy. They were leaders :) Anyway, I have to say that it is really nice to find out a new things such as this. And, I have to say that I am really thankful, this was a nice historical class :)

Tnx a lot!