Good day,

I have heard that using hypnosis for weight loss is amazing thing and that this thing really works. I wonder how? Anyone tried it?

What are the main things about it? How does this diet or weight loss program work? What is the trick of it?

My girl friends told me that some of them tried this diet at the same time, they were suspicious at the beginning, but it was great. They even have lost some pounds.  

Is that even possible? It seems so unreal to me, I don’t know why.

Have you tried it ever before?

Regards!

I tried it :)

I must say that I was really scared, because whole this process was something totally new for me. So, I went to see hypnotist, and I wanted to try it. I was confused :)

But, I think that I didn’t have any reason to be. Hypnotherapy can be really, really wonderful experience and tool for those who want to lose their weight and follow healthy lifestyle program. Of course, I must say that this process is not simple but it is helpful. A lot of people don’t believe in this, but I do. It can help you become more successful in your life, in every segment.

Try it!

Good day everyone,

I have tried hypnosis as well a few years ago. I must say that I felt great after it. As you say, I didn't lose my weight when he hypnotized me :) But, I changed my way of eating, I started to eat healthy and I was working out 4 times a week. 

I was at college then, now I let that go and I got fat, of course, but I must say that his one really work. I suggest you to try it, because I have and it was successful for me.

Anyone else who tried this?

Share your stories with us.

Tnx.

so this hypnosis thing actually can work. Amazing.

I was afraid to ask someone about this, because I had the same problem - they will think that I am silly :).

But, now I see that I am not the only one who is into this hypnosis thing for weight loss. Great. I am so happy about it.

I will try this, that is sure. Maybe that will change the way I look at the healthy life and healthy eating. Maybe, I don't know, but I definitely need something like that, to try. Thank you for your support.

Regards.

Good day everyone,

Yeah, I was amazed as well that hypnosis for weight loss actually can work. When I told about this method to my friends, and they have to lose weight as well, they were laughing about it. I don’t know, but I think that a lot of us believe that someone will hypnotize you, and when you wake up, you will be fit and slim. That is totally wrong, because this is not a magic pill, it is just one step that leads to healthy lifestyle.

So, I would like that everyone try this. Because, I am sure that you will change your opinion about it.

Bye

It is so good that I found this site :) I can talk about everything that I want to talk, without having fear. Cool!

Well, if hypnosis for weight loss actually works, then everyone should try it. Anyway, I must say that you gave me hope to try this, without any fear and without wondering what can happen. Now, I know on what principle this method works, so that is one more step.

I have more faith now in this process that can help me in my weight loss process.

Thank you girls, for being so amazing.

Have a nice day