I feel like my Left chest is Vibrating for 2 days now. Im scared and makes me think that Im going to have heart attack. Can somebody tell me what is this?

Did you snort a vibrator?

Of course answering here is a guess. Normally, in order to answer a question like this it is good to consider 1) possible medications one is taking or has recently taken 2) diet over the last 7 days, 3) amount of exercise over the past week 4) possible exposures (not necessarily toxic ones) recently 5) extreme changes in diet recently 6) extreme or sudden stress, emotional or physical.

The first thing I would consider is magnesium deficiency as it will cause twitching in the chest and often is not painful, but very disturbing. Also twitching of the eyelids may be due to magnesium deficiency. When muscles do not get ample magnesium they may frequently twitch and have the sensation of vibrating. Though this condition is usually not harmful it may indicate a more severe twitching (actually a premature contraction) that may follow if the deficiency is not corrected. Non-violent contractions often indicate a magnesium metabolism problem, and these non-violent involuntary movements of muscles often take place when relaxed--at least more so than when moving about. It would be worth at least trying a calcium magnesium supplement to see if this relieves the problem. Walgreens, Walmart, GNC, and other health food stores will carry a CAL MAG product.