My brother and I are learning about hypnosis these days. In the beginning, we were thrilled with possibilities of mental improvement that hypnosis can offer. But now we realized that it can be dangerous, especially if this knowledge is in wrong hands. We stumbled upon articles on mass hypnosis and we can't decide what to think of it. Is mass hypnosis dangerous?

Dangerous influence that mass hypnosis can have on people is a certain thing. For example, during hypnosis in front of many people, it was realized, that several auditors felt submissiveness and dependency. It even lasted for years and had to be treated. War speeches can turn men into something that looks more like a beast than a human, and that's a fine example of mass hypnosis. So yes, you could easily say that mass hypnosis is dangerous.