Hi, I am a big fan of martial arts. However, I do not train any type of it. The one that interests me the most is karate. Perhaps all the karate movies I have seen as child left the influence. The thing I stumbled upon that is a bit unknown to me is Mississauga chito ryu karate academy. What can you tell me about it?

Hi, I find it interesting that someone like you is so into martial art but is not practicing it. Usually, one comes with the other. Today, a lot of schools exist that teach people the basics of many forms of martial arts. The one that is very famous and successful is Mississauga chito ryu karate academy. The very name tells us the type of martial art it teaches. Chito ryu karate is a martial art that originates from Japan. It consists of strikes, blocks, kicks, throws and holds. This type of karate gives a total physical exercise beside the knowledge of martial art. The creator of chito ryu is Tsujoshi Chitose. He combined his medical expertise with shorey ryu and shorin ryu karate. By putting together the best of these two karate teachings and eliminating things that can damage the body, he created chito ryu karate.