my penis is 6 inches and 4.5 girth and im 15 is that small or normal

Hi guest,

You're bigger than the average ADULT male and you're likely still growing.

Average is 5 - 5 1/2".

You are above average for your age.

Normal Length for a 13 to 14 year old  Boy

Length
Around 1.5'' to 2'' flaccid (non erect) (4 - 5 cm)
Before puberty, between 2'' and 4'' (erect) (5 - 10 cm).
During your puberty growth spurt, maybe 4'' - 5'' (10 - 13 cm).
It will keep growing through puberty and until you are 19 to 20-years-old.

Circumference (around)

Around 2.9'' (7.6 cm)

Have good Day

J-Save

Hi there,
You have to understand that many young teenagers ask this question. My opinion that this should not bother them this much, because you are still young and you will notice more changes in your life. The fact is that grown men have around 6 inches, and this is taken like an average size. So I think that you need to be really satisfied with this. And please don’t worry about this too much because you still have a lot of time for growing. Body usually grows up to early twenties and you have at least five years of growing left. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella

If a girl says your to small don't worry, it's not you its just some girls have a really big p***y and you wouldn't want a girl like that anyway. Girs who always say they love a big penis is ether a good sign they have a Grand Canyon for a p***y or never had a good man in bed with them.