im 14 but my birthday is in november 27th and im worried of my penis size, because my girlfriend asked me how big it was and so i told her to guess, and she guessed 7 inches....... im only about 4.5 and im worried about her asking this.... can someone tell me how to increase the size of it. oh and ive been on this medication from herbalife thats supposed to make me lose weight but ive gained 5 pounds, and i have been taking everything like how im supposed to and i have not cheated on my diet, i also do plenty of excercise.

The average penis size is around 5in. You may be a little on the short side but it's girth that matters. A longer penis will actually cause pain in many girls during penetration.

Always remember , its not the quantity what matters but the QUALITY!!!!:-)

I'm 14 and mine is about 5" when erect. hoping it gets bigger.

You have plenty of time left to grow down there when you're 14 dude. Relax and enjoy what you have!

mines is 2.5 inches when erected

Mines wider than it is long. Is that ok?

Just under 5 inches when erect and I'm 13

I'm 6 3/4" and I'm 14 so every ones different dude don't worry

Am 14 and myn is 6 1/2 pretty big

I am 14 and mine is 5.5 is that normal .

Im 15 and mine is 7 inch so every 1 is different

Dude, read EVERYTHING you can about "cunnilingus" also know as eating kitty. If you become a stud with your tounge, and fingers, it won't matter about your penis. But 4.5 at 15, don't stress it. :) you're still growing! And if not, meh, you got a little one, but whatevs.

That's called a chode

Lol I'm 14 Android mines 6 inches long Android about 5 around. That makes me feel better bc I thought mine was small