Hi, there. My kid has some problem with anxiety. My friend recommends me and my husband to try with reflexology treatments. Supposedly reflexology treatments can help treat anxiety in children. I know that this method is great for reducing the stress, but is it really suitable for children with problems like mine has? I would really appreciate all your replies.

Hello. You have heard well. Reflexology is indeed good for reducing the stress. I am not sure whether it is suitable for children, especially those with anxiety problems. I have read that there were studies with kids. They have compared children with regular treatments with children who were under reflexology treatments. Various illnesses were examined. There are some positive results. However, I could never play with my kid’s health. You should think well who you will send your kid to. If your kid has some psychological problems, he should talk to a psychologist as well.