I would like to ask you for some help. My wife and I are trying to have a baby for almost year and a half now. It just is not working. Medically, we are supposedly very healthy with no visible obstruction for my wife to get pregnant. Doctors said that in some cases, a lot of stress could be the cause of the problem. Is that true? I have to admit that we have many obligations on the work, with no mistakes allowed, but still… Can you tell us something on reflexology and pregnancy problems? Could there be a solution?

Well, it is hard to say. If reason for your inability to conceive a child is truly a stress, than we might be on to something. Reflexology can help in stress reducing, and in such manner that you would be amazed. Its techniques are based on theory that certain points on feet, hands and ears are somehow connected with certain body systems. Massaging those point give benefits to our body. Try it, you will feel better, and who knows, maybe something really nice would come out of it.