Hi, folks. I have been experiencing some thyroid problems for months. I would like to try something that is not related to medications. My friend recommends me reflexology treatment. She says that it really helped her with her headaches. I wonder if it can do the same for me for my problem.

Hi, there. I hear many people talking about benefits of reflexology treatment. Reflexology is a holistic medicine method. It improves immune system and strengthens the body energy. It uses some reflex points on hands and feet to reach a certain organ. Each organ and tissue has its reflex point. Thyroid gland is not an exception. However, I advise you to consult first an expert. It would be also well to find someone with thyroid problems who has tried reflexology treatment. See whether he/she had some benefits. I hope everything will be all right.

i hve severl difficulties with my thyroid i had a operation when i was about 19 years old and now i m having problems
my first child is now 5 years old and i want to know of there is a problem with the thyroid that unable me to get pregnant
please give me more solution on this.