I'm HORRIFIED right now. I can barely type this down. Please read all: I hadn't smoked for about 10 months when I finally had a hold of some weed. I first smoked .2 grams out of a bowl. It felt great. I was so high. I was also a little sick and the next day, I felt "meh". I was pretty high that day too. SO I smoked that night (last Thursday) to smoke .2 grams again, and it felt great! Everyday afterwards I was high. Like a 3/10 high or sometimes a 6/10 high. I'm not doing anything these days so I'm just staying at home doing nothing. I have been eating fine and drinking lots of water and lots of fruit and none of that has been working. For the past 2 days, I've been feeling more tired than usual with the high. According to some people online, anxiety causes this or some kind of underlying physiological problem. Some people said that it was laced. Others say that it is all in my head. I am a little sick now and my ears are popped and I have a runny nose. Maybe this sickness is making everything worse mixed up with the fact that I am a noob at weed tolerance? Another really weird thing is that in my dreams or when I wake up, I start to remember my previous dreams from months to years ago. It's SO WEIRD. I have no one to talk to and it sucks. I have no friends here. I haven't had one for 10 months. Haven't hung out with one person my age for the past 10 months so can you guys "help" me out. What is going on with me? 

Stop tripping yourself out, you will be fine. Your not feeling after effects of cannabis 5 days later. Unless you have serious metaboilism issues

Look, you problably put your hands on some high grade weed. And I guess the strain you got was more Sativa than indica. Marijuana is a mix of substances. THC is euphoric and tripping but THC doen´t relax the body. CBD is one of the substances that gives the body high and that are a lot other substances present. THC is liposoluble. The half life is 13 days. That means that 13 days after you smoke THC you still have it in your system. Low or mid grade weed doesn´t have enough THC to make you notice the effect days after use. But high grade weed can do it, specially with high sensitive people.
Maybe now after 1 week you may be feeling better, I don´t know. If not, wait one more week and stop thinking about it. All the rest of THC you ingested is leaving you body naturally. If you keep thinking about it, you will feel more anxious that will bring more anxiety. Don´t be afraid. Just relax and wait that things gonna be all right.

I'm going through the same thing and it's freaking me out a little so I just want to know if your back to normal and how long did it take

Yea, I smoked last friday, had an awful high and still feel really out of it. My mind feels fuzzy and its really hard for my eyes to focus on anything. Are you experiencing any of these things? I am kind of freaked out and contemplating going to the Doc.

This helped me thank you

I’m going threw the same thing.

bro, did it clear up after a week?