How do I put closure on a bipolar relationship?

I am writing this to help me put closure on a relationship with my bipolar boyfriend. We have dated and lived together for 2 years. The relationship start out great. I have never had anyone have so much passion and energy with non-stop fun. He made me feel special like a princess. When we first start dating I was just going to date him and take it as it went. But he put it out there did I want him as a boyfriend and that I was the only one he was dating. So I accepted and I spent every weekend with him. When we were together I was so happy and I expressed my happiness to him. Then he decided to ask me to move in with him. I thought about it and decided yes. I was totally happy so why not, but this entailed me moving an hour away from my family and finding a new job. A month later and I found a new job and made the move. But to my suprise he became with drawn and became more distant from me and started spending less time with me. Finally one day he said he was done entertaining me and I need to have a social life and not be so into him. He start to with draw more from me and the man I feel in love with became a totally different man. He was cold and with drawn from me. He went out frequently and his phone was either ringing or getting texts all the time. I start to get suspicious and I indicated that to him. He replied with I'm just talking to friends. But my curiosity got the best of me and I look at his phone one day to see multiple texts from women and it was not friend talk, but flirting talk. I confronted him and he explained that they were just friends and he like to just flirt that nothing was going on. Well it got worse he eventually started seeing other women behind my back and at one point I found him with a another women at a coffee shop. He explained that they were just friends. But then he decided that he made a mistake with me moved to fast he was confused and wanted to end the relationship. 

Well over the last two years I have put up with he loves me one day and can't live without me to I want to end this relationship I want my freedom to date. Sometime he brings up one day I want to marry you to I want my freedom. 

I don't understand him at all and I am a emotional mess at this point. Now he has moved out and I am living alone. One day he wants to move back the next day he not sure what he  wants to do. I got a puppy and he tells me he can't stand the dog. But yet he keep asking for several months when were we getting a new dog. Now he claims he can't stand my dog and he wants his freedom to date others. He explains thats why he has left and some other factors that he will not communicate. Also it takes my apartments keys then brings them back a few days later. It is such a mess. He tells me he misses me and deeply care about me. But he never stays more then an hour at my aparment. Then he also tells me he can't stop thinking about me when he's with someone else. He also claims he is not having sex with any of them. Thats the other thing sometimes he comes over wanting sex and that he wants to stay the night with me. The other alarming thing is he wants to live with me and date other people. He uses the word being a swinger. Not me I said.

I have been lied to numerous times and he knows I know he is lying. But yet he still dose it. Then in the end he tells me the truth. I am so confused and wonder how someone loves you and misses you and then is so cold to you. Then they want you and can't live without you..this is crazy. I just want peace and to get on with my life then this roller coaster ride. Please someone enlighten me what all this means? Yes I have educated myself on bipolar but curious how the mind of that person work are they genuine or playing games?

It means he's bipolar. He will forever be like this. Their moods & feelings constantly change. It seems crazy to you, & it is. But it's normal to him. Him wanting to date others is a manic symptom most likely called hyper sexuality. I don't know what to tell you. I just got off the rollercoaster because HE LITERALLY & MENTALLY DROVE ME INSANE. 

Hi how are you doing now are you still with your boyfriend? I'm in the same situation and I want a normal relationship but I love him and always take my fiancé vick but then I have to cope with all the bipolar stuff he can phone me at dinner time saying how much he loves me then says I'll speak to you tonight and then when I phone he's like another guy totally or ignores my call but I always get an apology the next day and you know I love you I feel down etc it's making me I'll

I tried to end the relationship with him a few times now but then he stalks me and threatens suicide, crystal and begs me to go to the gp for help etc so I feel so guilty I take him back I've told him I know he's bipolar, he knows his minds not right but cause I've tried to end the relationship a few times he's now saying maybe I'm the one with the problem, so annoying cause I only end thongs cause I can't take anymore of his illness and the hypersexual things like him going on about swingers clubs and threesomes etc it's all too much likeliest obsessed with sex and porn but yet he tells me he loves me and asks me to marry him and live with him, but I want him to just be happy sexual ly with me but when I say anything he says it's just fun, if I say I can't cope he says all that will stop but then after a few weeks he's asking for crazy stuff sexual stuff again like he's obsessed He really thinks he's normal... God!!!