Hi, guys. I have been reading something about pathological jealousy and I find it very interesting. I would like to know if a suicide is possible in person that suffers from this condition. I would really appreciate if someone could answer me something about this. Thank you in advance. Bye, folks!

Hello, there. Pathological jealousy is a sign of a serious mental illness. It can be related to some serious mental disorders. Some of them are: schizophrenia, alcoholism, bipolar disorder or sexual dysfunction. It affects more males than females no matter what their sexual orientation is. I think that these sufferers can harm more often their partners than themselves. I wouldn’t say that suicide is common here. Homicide is more possible. They can be also dangerous for eligible lovers of their partners. In any case, it is a serious condition that requires psychiatric evaluation. I hope this helps.