Hi, folks. My sister in law has been in a serious car accident recently. She gained a spinal cord injury and she is in a serious condition as doctors say. I was hoping to find here whether there is a cure for this. I would really appreciate all your help. Bye!

Hi, there. I am very sorry to hear about your sister in law. Unfortunately, I can't be of much assistance to you. Official medicine still hasn't got a cure for spinal cord injuries. There are still some clinical trials. If the person has a good prognosis, then some achievements can be accomplished. Steroids have shown some results (methylprednisolone). Physical therapy can also help. I think that one's willing is also very important in recovery process. I am not sure about surgical treatments. I hope everything will be all right with your sister in law. Bye!