SO i am 19 and over weight sevearly and I need to know what is the simplest way to loose weight with out having any procedures done

The best way to lose weight is the most obvious way :-)
Diet and exercise
I know its hard to just stop everything and take on so much exerice but thats the best way :-)
Good luck thoughh

In my experience, the most effective way to lose weight and keep it off is eating a healthy diet and doing a regular work out. I don't know whether it is the simplest way or not – of course it takes perseverance and good willing – but it's the one that worked for me, and no doubt it's the safest way to shed your extra pounds gradually, avoiding dangerous food deficiencies that could put your health at risk.
So, the key is changing the way you eat, learning balanced nutrition and portion control and making both of them a daily routine. Basically, to shed your extra pounds you need to expend more energy than you consume in your food intake, so you should provide your body with a daily contribution of energy that matches your caloric requirements, which depend on your age, build and activity level. I got really good results by following a Mediterranean diet that helped me lose about 20 pounds in three months. It's a personalized weight loss plan tailored for my age, build, lifestyle and weight loss goal, it's provided by a team of italian nutritionists from the SISA (Italian Association of Food Science), so it's pretty safe, and it contains all the nutrients you need to stay healthy and control your weight. No foods are off limits because starving yourself is of no use if you wanna get a longlasting weight loss, the key is eating healthy, control your portions and work out daily. Here are some tips, based on my plan, I'm sure you'll find useful: make 5 small meals a day, so you'll better curb your appetite between meals and you won't have the temptation of eating snacks all day; whenever you crave a candy, eat fruits and veggies instead (I always keep some raw vegetables in the fridge, just to have something healthy to crunch when I feel like snacking!); eat “all-in-one-meals” like pasta with vegetables (zucchini, artichokes) or pasta with legumes (beans, peas, lentils), they are quite nourishing, so you'll feel satiated as you would be after a three-course meal but with a lower intake of calories; prefer white meats to red meats, they are less fatty; avoid junk food and precooked foods: home made meals help you better control what you're eating and are much healthier than those ready-cooked meals you find in the stores!
If you wish to take a look at my diet too, you can find it on the web by googling ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. If you wanna try it out, just sign up, give information about your weight, your lifestyle, your food preferences and your weight loss goal and you'll get your weekly eating plan by email, that's quite convenient!
Also, try to pair healthy eating with some regular work out: I go swimming twice a week, in my experience it's a pretty good way to burn calories and tone your body, but I guess any sport is ok so far as you exercise regularly! My advice is: choose something you really enjoy, so you'll manage to be consistent more easily. Hope you'll find my tips useful, good luck for your weight loss journey!

diets are shite
diets are hard
no-one can do diets
especially from going from the food that makes you fat to eating rabbit food.
No-one (who doesn't live in LA) can go to eating leaves and seeds all day long from eating normal (fatty food).
From my experience ... THE HALF DIET
prepare to be AMAZED..
You get to eat everything you love but not put weight on, and even looooooose it.
Just eat half of everything you normally would.
SIMPLE.