I am 13 years old 5'3" and I weigh 96 lbs. Everybody at school says I'm fat. I don't exactly know how to lose weight, so for the past week I've pretty much been eating 300 calories a day. I exercised for 3 hours each day, and I've only lost 7 pounds! There is a school dance coming up and I want to be skinny when I go, so I don't get made fun of. Do you guys have any quick fix solutions? Should I start eating 200 or 100 calories a day? Please I need to lose the weight!

I have lost 40lbs following a program I saw , which focuses on the two things we know are good for us: a healthy BALANCED diet combined with a cardio regime. It really is that simple.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

hi, if i think to lose weight quickly will harm your body and you might lead to some other health disorders, so instead you avoid eating junk food and oily stuff and exercise more, as you know even dancing is also a good exercise so when you are rehearsing at that time all your body parts are getting active and this will also help you to lose your weight. Apart from that you can go for early morning walk or jogging also.

You know how much of time it took you to gain weight.. It was gradual process, similarly losing weight should also be gradual,
Suddenly losing can give rise to health problems, so better take a balanced diet and exercise and loose way slow, in that way
you will gain beauty also, along with health.
Second thing to loose weight is to keep regular effort, For your dance, skinny is not important, if u can be healthy, u'll look good,.unless u are playing skeleton in dance ;)
So good luck, loose weight slowly and maintain health, _|/-

GO vary SLOW on your DIET ... DO not rush in to fast ... Check with your DR be for you start any DIET ... YES a healthy BALANCED is VARY GOOD and VARY SMART...I DO WISH YOU GOOD LUCK