I find myself eating all the time lately. When I’m at work I go out even up to ten times in order to get something to eat. Those are usually salty snacks, but I am also inclined to get chocolate and cookies, especially after I drink my coffee. I prepare a lot of food at home, too. I live alone and I noticed that I really exaggerate when it comes to the quantity of the food that I prepare. And then I just can’t decide to throw the leftovers, I eat everything, from yesterday bred and sour milk to enormously big pieces of cake. I prepare food for ten and just feel guilty if I throw something. I’ve gained about seven kilos for the last two months. This also scares me very much, I feel as a fat cow and loose faith in myself. I avoid certain job assignments that are performed outdoors and rather stay at home where people can’t see how fat I am. I’m pretty sure that this weight gain is caused by my eating disorder. Do I have eating disorder really? What do you think? Does it have anything to do with the mess in my emotional life and the stressful situations I’m exposed to?

Your significant weight gain is most certainly connected to the eating disorder you have and which is called overeating or binge eating. This disorder reflects very accurately the current state of your mental and emotional life and the existence of emotional baggage you are not willing to share with anyone. You need to see a specialist who will try to make a subtle approach to your hidden emotional life and subconscious processes that force you to overeat. This may discover the reason of your behavior and help in sorting things out. You’ll also have to schedule an appointment with your physician. This is necessary in order to discover if some damaging occurred in any part of your organism. You are aware that your diet has not been a healthy one lately, so you’ll do the tests, the doctor will estimate the condition you are in and recommend special diet. You must realise that this is a very serious disorder and that you can’t cope with it on your own. If you don’t treat it properly it may result in other physical disorders (diabetes, heart condition, blood pressure...) and in complete lack of self - esteem and life vigour, which can further lead to depression.