ok so im 16yr old and i weigh 215 pounds and i am real real shy so i dont want to jogg out side cuz i dont want the cute girls on my street to see me so what should i do i try to do push ups and sit ups but i cant i try and try but cant do them right so someone helpp me plz.
Following a balanced diet that include all the essential nutrients and exercising on a regular basis can give amazing results! This does not mean you should cut down food. Cut down the amount of fat. Eat fruits and vegetables and take in lots of water. Homely food and raw foods are good source of nutrients. Check your weight every week and plan the diet accordingly.
The average weight for 16 years person is in the range 135-160lbs. You are far away from average weight of your age group.
Follow these tips to lose weight in short period
• Try to maintain regular eating schedule and eat smaller meals.
• Prefer to replace foods and vegetables for junk foods.
• Avoid soda, sugar and alcohol.
• Maintain balanced diet by measuring the intake calories.
• Exercise regularly.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Consume minimum1500 calories per a day; take the calories in 4-5 meals.