Hey,
Doctor discovered I have hepatitis C… I was wondering if smoking marijuana could cause even more damage to liver?
Thanks for information.

Hey there,
I think that smoking marijuana can harm your liver, because as marijuana, as pills or alcohol, everything is accumulating in your liver… So, I don’t know… hepatitis C by itself it is damage to liver and now marijuana… I don’t know, although marijuana should be smoked in unrealistic amounts to damage liver… However, I guess we are not talking about medical marijuana, but marijuana bought on the street…that is another story.. you never know with what they sparge it..
But, talk to your doctor, you are not the first one with the idea of smoking marijuana for hepatitis C.

LISTEN PEOPLE, STOP EATING THIS PROPAGANDA BS, MARIJUANA DOES NOT CAUSE LIVER DAMAGE EVER. MARIJUANA IS NOT DANGEROUS OR ADDICTIVE. PLEASE PE0PLE, STOP POSTING LIES!! AND DO SOME RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF.

ignore the last fool and read the sensible post before. i have autoimmune hepatitis and from what i have read on others experiences it seems that marijuana is NOT good for the liver (as the liver processes bodily toxins) but is not as bad as alcohol and is probably only relevant in cirrosis cases if used at a high frequency. that is my 2 cents. please don't post moronic things on serious issues

Just something i think i should put out there. I have HCV and have regular tests and scans, etc. My scans usually state fibrosis/mild cirhossis. After almost daily mmj edibles to help me sleep mainly for approx.3-4 months, my most recent ultrasound stated normal abdominal scan. Will try to post a note after next scan.