Hello! My son suffers from myopia. He is wearing glasses and he doesn’t make any problems regarding it. His degree of nearsightedness increased in the last tow years and I am afraid it will progress even more. His eye doctor told me I shouldn’t worry since this is rather common in school children and he also explains that his glasses can’t prevent further increase of myopia. Is there a natural way to correct nearsightedness?

Hello! Nearsightedness in your son can’t be cured. It is so called “school myopia” which is usually discovered when a child starts with his school. It usually progresses till the late teens and then stabilizes. It may even progress till his early twenty years of age. There are some people who say that special eye exercises in combination with special diet and eye drops help them cure their myopia. These are only private testimonials and they are not proved by scientist. You can always try with exercises, they can’t harm the eyes but don’t expect too much.