Hello! I have problems with my eye sight since my school time. I am myopic and I wear glasses. I tried to wear contact lenses but my eyes were so sensitive that I couldn’t stand anything inside them. Then I stop trying and stayed with glasses. My sister told me she heard of a Program for Better Vision. I have never heard about it and I don’t know what it is about.

Hello! Program for Better Vision is a program of special exercises for the eyes. The program is a combination of eye exercises, muscle-control techniques, coordination between eye and brain and mind and eye relaxation. I think it is the best selling program at the moment. You can easily order a book and tapes and I think they cost from 30 to 50 USD. Some people say that the combination of exercises used in this program is much more effective then other. Some people say they got sharper, higher contrast eyesight. I don’t think you will cure your myopia but I think that exercises can do you good.