Hello! I have problems with my eyesight (myopia) and occasional headaches. I also have problem with my concentration and sleep. I wear eyeglasses and my doctor told my headaches are not connected to my eyes and he said the problem is fatigue and stress. I did all necessary tests and nothing was discovered. My neighbor told me I am under stress and that I should try with DeSilva Mind Control system to improve my concentration and my eye sight. Is this possible? Have you heard about DeSilva Mind Control system?

Hello! First of all you should know that myopia can’t be cured by any special exercises, not even by the Silva method. Myopia is treated and corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses and that’s it. So, forget about curing myopia with the Silva Method. The Silva Mind Control is a self-help program which claims to teach how to increase IQ, develop clairvoyance and use the mind to heal the body. Some people claim they were able to quit smoking or lose weight or they are healthier and happier thanks to the Silva Method. It's been around for over forty years and claims to have instructors in more then 100 countries. Weekend seminars run about $350 and I think this is just good way for earning money. I think you have to find the cause of your problems; maybe it’s your work or your life style or something else. Once you know the cause you will find the way how to treat it by yourself.