Hello! I started to have problems with my eyesight a year ago. I used to see the nearby objects clearly but distant objects appeared blurred. At first I didn’t pay much attention to it but the symptoms started to be more intense and my eyesight blurred each time I wanted to see something in certain distance. After eye examination my doctor told me I have myopia and I should wear glasses. Is there any other way for correction of myopia?

Hello! Eyeglasses are always primary option to treat myopia. Other options are contact lenses and refractive surgery. There is also orthokeartology where the special rigid contact lenses are used to flatten the cornea in order to reduce myopia. There are also many useful exercises which could help in eye relaxation. You doctor will tell you if you need to wear glasses for all activities or you may only need to wear them for certain activities, like watching TV or a movie or driving a car.

Here are some eye exercises that you can try:

improvingmyeyesight.com/Try_An_Eye_Exercise.html

improvingmyeyesight.com/free_natural_vision_audio_lesson.html

Hope this helps...