Hello! I am Millie and I am forty two. I have been suffering from myopia since I was a school girl. I am wearing glasses for myopia but i see less and less. I used to have problems seeing distance objects but I had no problems with reading or any other close works. I have noticed that even close pictures became blurry. My myopia is stable for many years and I don’t think this is connected to its increase.

Hello! Most of people with myopia are usually able to read or do any other close work without their eyeglasses. But, many people with myopia have problems after the age of forty when the eyes become presbyopic. Their eyes lose the ability to accommodate and change focus. When that happens it is needed to use glasses for reading. The best solution is to use bifocals, whose corrective lenses each contain regions with two distinct optical powers. You need to visit your eye doctor.