Hello! I have noticed I have problems with my vision when driving especially during the night. Reflections around lights and headlights make my eyes feel very uncomfortable I get tired very soon. I also noticed that driving on a sunny day is very uncomfortable for my eyes. I can’t wear sunny glasses since I have the feeling I can’t see well while having them on. Are my problems when driving maybe caused by myopia?

Hello! Driving at night is more demanding and stressful than driving in the day time. The symptoms you describe could be connected to your fatigue and eyes’ sensitiveness but they can also be the symptoms of myopia especially if the distance objects appear blurred to you. Also, may sure your car's lighting is working properly. You have to examine your eyes. If myopia is diagnosed you can correct it very easily with eye glasses. There are also special night glasses if you suffer from night myopia.