im 16, and have just found out im pregnant, i have a partner of 7 months who is sure he doesnt want it and practically making me get rid of it.
i had an abortion at 14 and told myself i would never do it again.
i dont know what to do i want to please my partner but at the same time do what i want.. HELLPPP!!!!!!!!!

I hope you haven't done anything yet because chances are this man will not be in your life forever but the regret you felt when you had you first abortion will and so will the regret of doing the same thing in this situation. I would say do what you want and not what he wants he does not own you and he can't force you to do something you don't want to.

i'm sorry to hear that you have to go through with this again. You should really make this decision for yourself. if you're just getting rid of it because HE doesn't want it; then thats not the right decision...yes he did get you pregnant but you can't expect him being a mad to MAN UP...as a young woman you can on HOPE he has the decentcey to help you out...if you want the baby and he doesn't then you need to have the baby for you and the baby; and forget him. if he's havin sex wit you unprotected and has been with you then he ]should be ready to take responsibility..obviously he's not so you defintely don't need to be with him! at all. if he knows your past situation and wants you to get rid of it still he is a bad guy. dont' get rid of your baby to save you relationship; he's not even worth it. if you honestly feel you are not ready to give the baby a good life nd be a good mother then you should go through with the abortion and thats the ONLY reason; not for him,