Hello I am 5 months pregnant....I have used mifrepristone and misoprostol recently I only want to know that....Does this pills really abort baby?

Dear, if you are still pregnant, please don't abort. Usually women who abort end up regretting it. Please go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They'll let you know your options on what to do with the child. Also, I would suggest adoption because then your child would be cared for by a loving family. Plus, adoption would be less regretful than abortion. Just don't be afraid to tell your parents. It would be better that way. Rest easy now love

No, the pills are valid to be taken only up to 2 ½ months (10 weeks) after conception period. After the pills become less effective and they do not work. Since your pregnancy is of 5 months, we suggest you to go for surgical abortion.

Don't go to a crisis center. They are usually religious nuts trying to make you believe you have no choice but to keep it. You would definitely need a surgical abortion. At 6 months, though, that option leaves the table because the baby can live outside of your body.