On the side of my nose I have these big pores. I do tend to have a lot of black heads, but this is different. These are just pores that you can see very well, and they never become blackheads or pimples. My pores do get clogged easily, but I clean them out regularly, so this really helps with the prevention of black heads and pimples. But no matter how much I clean my face, those big pores on the side of my nose never close up. Someone please give me some advice or tips. Thanks, Nick

Do you squeezeyour pimples or blackheads. Don't do that I was doing the same then the result is open pores. I use blackheads removing strips. And wash my face with a oily skin face wash.

it sounds like you need some strong acid peel. I have the exact problem and just to give you a heads up one peel won't do, you'll need to go through a few sessions depending on how big and open they are. also anything that helps "plump" the skin up would help out the look temporarily. I used to be an esthetician for 5 years so I know what I'm talkin' about. hope this helps. Anti aging foundation would temorarily help deminishg the looka as well.

Try concealapore. This is a translucent pore filler concealer that will hide your nose pores completely. It works great!

after washin ur face,try roll a cube of ice over ur face and de big pores area b4 u apply toner.....
well it doesn really help to close it up 100% but do it everyday it sure helps....

I've been taking supplements for a while and I've happened (by accident) on quite a few remedies. I will try to post as many as I can help.

I used to have large pores and blackheads on my nose. Liquid silica completely healed that. The problem is I used EIDON liquid silica and they changed the formula and it no longer works. Horestail never worked. (I used silica for my hair problem by the way). The manufacturer denies having changed the formula! It used to bead in the teaspoon and not fall. Now it's like water, it falls. Proof they changed the formula.

I don't have a problem with large pores anymore but sometimes I get the occasional blackheads. Eidon no longer works! =( A real waste of money!

Hope this helps. If you try it, come back and let us know. I been meaning to try and find a new liquid silica since it builds collagen and is suppose to erase (or smooth out) wrinkles but I haven't so thanks for the reminder!

XXO's to you!!!

Subject: Large Pores

You mentioned you no longer have a problem with large pores. Large pores do not go away. You might be able to minimize the look of them by exfoliating and keeping your face clean and oil free, or you can use a product like Dr. Brant's Pores No More Refiner, which will help disguise them. Peels don't help. I have had them. Dermatologists have told me there is nothing they can do to minimize your pore size. Your large pores disappearing must have been a miracle??!!

I have this bump on my nose.It looks like a spot-it isnt a spot though.Ive had this red nump for way over a year and I cnat get rid of it.ive tried to put hydrocortisone cream on it today, but I dont think it will work.its so ugly.In fact I find it offenseive. Anyone have any clues? How can i get rid of it?

I HAVE LARGE PORES TOO!!!!!!!!!! and they get clogged really easily.. but its all over my nose! what i do like every night is scratch the surface of them, and like white things come to teh surface, and i just pull them out with tweezers. somehow i feel that isnt helping. But using scubs makes them feel like theyre gone. but then i walk into the sun and theyre still there. like hundreds on little 3D bumps on my nose! so embarrassing!

If your pores are clogged they will need to be vacuumed out. I would invest in microdermabrasion monthly. This will clean up your pores, make them appear smaller and stop oil from backing up in your pores.

This response is for Daftydil. If you have had a spot on your face for over a year, you need to have it checked by a dermotologist. It could be something very simple, but it could also be something not so simple like a skin cancer or something like that. If it is skin cancer and you get it checked in time, it could still be a simple procedure, but the longer you wait, the worse it will be.

Thanks Guest. I tried rosehip oil and it seemed to help them to fade so continuing with that for a bit. I think they are just blocked pores. or knowing my luck, liver spots.

Oh right< i still have these things on my nose, but ive just had my bloods checked-would something ( if it was a problem) show in my blood results. Theyve come back totally fine!

I have suddenly acquired large pores myself. I was using a face wash and a moisturizer on my face but my mom bought a strange soap for me and when i used it the following day my pores look enlargened. Is this the same thing as enlarged pores or is it a smaller problem?

conceal pore works to invisible conceal large pore spots.  customer favorite