I thought it would be super cool if we could have a topic for teens to share skincare and makeup tips!

Like for example...What makeup brands do you use? How much makeup do you wear every day and what do you usually use? What colors are hot for you at the moment?

What are good moisturizers? Do you know any products that heal acne wounds/scars? Do you know any good products for dry/oily/combination/sensitive skin? How often do you use scrubs if you do? Do you use body lotion?

What do you mean

You know makeup and skincare. I mean exactly what I said.

Well I am a guy so do not know too much about this

Guys should use moisturizer and scrubs too. Do you use after shave?

O really and I do wear after shave

How old are you? Are you a teenager?

Teenagers cannot wear after shave?

No, I'm just wondering how old you are because I'm a teenager and this is a topic for teenagers.

How old are you if you if you don't mind me asking

You didn't even answer my question yet.

Ask me that question again sorry

You are asking some good questions. It's important to take care of your skin when you're in the thick of puberty and especially if you are also wearing makeup, which can clog your pores. I usually recommend Cetaphil for teens because it's inexpensive and offers a really nice range of products catering to people who deal with acne, which would be most teens :).

Don't forget to use a gentle makeup remover as well, because you really don't want to sleep with makeup on - bad news for your skin!

You're quite right that guys benefit from a good skincare routine as well, even if they do not wear makeup.

Thank you for your help! :)

I do not understand this what is this?