My cousins from village ask me for a favor. My uncle has three daughters. The youngest one seems to have problem with some eating disorder. They ask me about some information regarding to eating disorders because my girlfriend is a doctor. But I am not with that girlfriend any more. I want to help them anyway. Is there online help for eating disorders?

Well, you did not specify what kind of information you need. Is it some general information, or about treatment, about causes, about signs or something else? There are various kinds of eating disorders so you should ask them what disorder your cousin has. There are numerous pages about it on internet, also you have forums like this when you can ask everything but you need to be more specific.

something-fishy.org

This is the best site out there for getting help when it comes to eating disorders. They are non-profit and have loads of information and a support group. My mom went when she found out about mine. It saved my life.