Okay so this whole ordeal started about a month and a half ago, now when it started I am quite sure it was a uti, I had very painful feeling when I urinated, it burned and very little urine came out. That night I took an amoxcicilian and the next day it was a lot better and I took one more, then stopped. About 3 days later I felt the pressure in my bladder that it was full even though I had just urinated, so I went to the doctor he gave me Bactrim I took it for 10 days not much help. I got bad anxiety I believe from the bactrim. I went back to the doctor had blood and urine work up done, he then put me on Cipro. My tests came back I am not diabetic, my thyroid was normal, my kidneys were good, as was my liver, my white blood cell count was good, I am not anemic, and he said my blood cell regeneration is good (whatever that means) the only thing wrong was my cholesteral is high for which I am on a diet for now. My urine showed a trace amount of blood, and something else which the doctor said was common in uti's I think it was lykemia or something like that, he also said they could not get anything to grow on the culture. Now by this time I was in no more pain it was just frequent urinating about every hour or so and the urine seemed to be alot, and is very light in color. I should mention that this does not happen all the time I can go a day or two and be normal then back to peeing every hour, but the frequency does seem to be getting less. Has anyone else out there experienced this, I am just so tired of being on antibiotics, they seem to be hurting more then helping.

I have had the same problem for about 2 months. nothing work, not macrobid, or cipro. Some days it's good others bad. After drinking water I need to go to the bathroom every 2 minutes about four times each time. Not very happy. Need answers since my doctor said I had a small amount of blood in my urine as well. Go see a specialist in urology like me. They are the only ones that will know whats going on.

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF. THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IT WAS A BLADDER INFECTION. AFTER MY URINALYSIS CAME BACK WITH NO INFECTION AT ALL, THEY ARE TELLING ME IT IS PROSTATISIS. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THIS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. IT IS NOT LIFE THREATENING BUT IT IS A PAIN. I HAVE CALLED MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN TO SEE WHAT I NEED TO DO. ASK ABOUT PROSTATITIS TO YOUR DOCTOR.

I have begun having this same problem for about three weeks now. I find myself running to the bathroom sometimes every two minutes, sometimes ten minutes, and on other days my urination is normal. I sometimes find dried urine stained on my boxers, which I had no idea about untill I figured that this may be happening while I sleep. For me the need to urinate comes on strong without any warning and I am unable to hold it for long. I'm going to go to the doctor for a urinalysis, and I hope it's just a urinary tract infection, but untill then this is really, really uncomfortable.

Any update on this post? What happened to the thread starter. I am curious to know since I am experiencing the same symptoms. with back fatigue

I'm interested to know if there is a solution as well. I've been experiencing this on and off for three months now. The doctor tells me that he can find nothing wrong. So I went to a urologist and he thinks it's a kidney stone even though I have no pain in my back or when I urinate. I just had an ultrasound done and I'm awaiting for the results. This is so frustrating! I am an otherwise healthy individual.