Hello. I'm 20 year old male and just recently I have decided to shave my genital region because hear was to big and started to bother me and my girlfriend, who has also suggested me to do this.
So, I did it and first effect was great. It looked neat and tidy and I was happy with general look but one problem occurred few hours later.
In one spot there was very painful, red and swollen spot.
I just hope this isn’t some bacterial infection. I have used almost sterile blade and very good shaving foam.
Any suggestions what this could be?

I believe we are talking about one trivial case of one condition called folliculitis. I had almost same problem last year and you shouldn’t worry at all because this is very common problem.
Folliculitis is inflammation of one or more hair follicles. Folliculitis usually appears as small headed pimples around one or more hair follicles.
The condition may occur anywhere on the skin, wherever there is any hair on it.
Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, blockage of the follicle, or shaving- like in your case.
Treatment with topical and oral antibiotics is recommended as soon as possible because this condition could turn into some more serious condition such as abscess or similar.

yes, razor bumps are one of the most common causes of folliculitis and a lot of people do have an issue with it so it somehow became totally normal for me. I am fighting with it all the time. Well, there are some shaving methods that can prevent razor bumps. Sure, shaving habits are different for anyone but if you ask me, it is best to use something that doesn't give you an extremely close shaving. Also, avoid "wet" shave because it can cause a lot of issues for your skin. Also, don't use hot water, it can also make it worse.