A few weeks ago I noticed a pimple-like bump in the area between my testicles and my anus. At first, it didn't really bother me because I've had pimples down there before. But a couple of days ago, I woke up and it was like twice the size. I tried to drain it and yellowish ooze came out before it started to bleed, and it went down in size at first. But this morning it felt like it had grown again or filled up. So I drained it again and the same thing happened as before. I would normally think this is just a stubborn pimple but I a couple of days ago I woke up with an open sore that I had apparently been itching all night on my arm. I know it's probably just a bug bite that I scratched to hard but in paranoid state of late, I can't really find ease in all of this. Although the last time I had unprotected sex was last September, I don't have any clue as to that particular partner's sexual past. The pimple is what I'm most worried about. It's been there at least three weeks and it doesn't really hurt unless I squeeze it but it's irritating just to walk. Does anyone think it's herpes?

Your best bet is to go and have it checked out by a doctor. Something like that can't be diagnosed on here nor should it be. Good luck.