i am 14 years old there is a pimple and it is attached to another bump and when ever i squeeze the bump puss and blood come out of the pimple i went to the doctor and he said it was normal and it is part of puberty i am 14 years old and i am a virgin please help it has bin there for 2 months

Hi there. First, it's pretty certain it is not herpes if you have never had sex. If it is truly a pimple, then it is very possible that it is just a part of puberty. There is no reason you couldn't get a pimple on your penis. I find it odd that it would still be there after 2 months though.

How about your father, or another older male that you can trust - can you show them and see what they think? If you are not comfortable doing that, then I believe you really should go back to the doctor, or find a different doctor to get a second opinion. If you are able to show an adult you can trust though, they may even be able to reassure you so you don't have to worry anymore - it's difficult for us to say with certainty not being able to see!

Good luck to you!

I have a question I've been sexually active for a while and I still often masterbate. Well after masterbating I usually go to sleep and one day I found small white bumps on the shaft of my penis. I did't pay them no attention and put some cortizone 10 on them and they went away. I go get check out at the health clinic on the regular and I never caught anything until one day I was burning and had gonorrhea. I got treated and did not have sex until my blood work came back. I didn't have herpes or anything but sometimes when I masterbate or have sex alot the bumps come back. What should I do? Please Help me I'm so confused.