I am a 24 year old female who has never smoked a single cigarette, nor have I ever drank alcohol, and I feel healthy.

I have found a yellowish cyst on my left tonsil near the bottom of it.
I cannot get it to come out as it seems to be under the skin (like a large pimple). Could it be a tonsil stone that healed over?

It feels soft and nothing is oozing out of it. The only other symptoms I am having is a slight itchy pain in my left ear (same side as cyst) that comes and goes. My throat has only hurt a few times and only when I swallow.

I had strep many times as a child and had a terrible case of mono when I was 17. I had to be hospitalized for a week with the mono, and my tonsils were horrible. The doctor said she had never seen tonsils look that bad.

What might this "cyst" be? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have an appointment with the ENT two weeks from now, but I am getting very concerned.

Thanks

Can you tell me what it was....I have the same thing.

I have the exact same thing. I went to my ENT he was not concerned and said it was a pimple that has a creamy colored fluid inside it.

He also said he can lance it if I wanted or I can just leave it alone.  I chose to just leave it alone.  As long as it was not serious.  I can handle a pimple.  I hope this helps.

Jean, what does yours look like? I have a round bump on the bottom of my right tonsil that almost looks like a tonsil stone that's stuck under the skin.

Did anyone find out what this is? I have the same exact thing. It is yellowish white and is growing, although very slowly. I have tonsil stones frequently but this one seems to be stuck under a membrane or something.

Just got out of the ENT for the same problem. He told me the stone epithelialized meaning the body tried to get rid of the stone and the tissue grew over top of it. He said that that's why I haven't been able to get it out on my own. He didn't discuss with my surgery options but I'm sure there has to be ways they could surgically remove it.

I have the same thing, it seems to be about the size of an eraser under the skin in tonsil I can push it around with a q tip but won’t come out it’s yellowish in color and firm under the skin. My ear also has itchy feeling on and off. Ent said it was an inclusion cyst and that we could watch it. What did you ever do with yours?