im 22 my husband and i have been ttc for 2 years my last period or so i think it was was on june 28th and stoped june 30th then i spotted very very little pink and brownish discharge for 4 days now im completly done and my normal cycle is real real heavy for about 4-5 days then its light flow for another 4 this period i just had was really short!! if it was one? im so confused :-( im not sure what to think i cant seem to find anyone with the same story can someone help me!

Unusually short and light periods with pink and brown discharge CAN BE implantation. However, it does not have to be. Many women who are worried about or are trying to be pregnant can sometimes cause there bodies to show symptoms of pregnancy when they are not. However, for reliable results, go ahead and get a pregnancy test within this next week, because it will be good timing for accurate results. You can get either a home pregnancy test or a test administered by a doctor that will be 99% accurate and much more reliable than us people on the forums.

Sammy

Forgot to mention that implantation bleeding usually only lasts one or two days(SOMETIMES three) and that most women don't get it.

I just found this article i thought might help

Implantation bleeding

Some women have a small amount of vaginal bleeding called implantation bleeding, around 11 or 12 days after conception, close to the time you might notice a missed period. The bleeding may be caused by the fertilized egg burrowing into the blood-rich lining of the uterus.
This process starts just six days after fertilization, but as I already said, no one knows that for sure. The bleeding is very light, appearing as red spotting or pink or reddish-brown staining, and lasts only a day or two. You should let your practitioner know if you notice any bleeding or spotting, particularly if it is accompanied by pain, since this can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy.