Yesterday I was at my doctor and got out with lot of prescriptions. Some of them I have been used before but the new one is Trenatal. I wonder if Trenatal is medication I specially ask for. I asked for something that can warm upmy legs and hands. Is Trental used for circulation in the feet and legs?

Yes, Trenatal is medication that is usually prescribed to people who have problems with circulation in their feet and arms. Cold arms and feet are most common symptoms people complain about. Some of those conditions are inherited and some we just earned thru life. If you want your medication to be effective you must stop smoking (if you smoke), must wear warm cloth and must stay in warm place.

Trental change the outer shape of red blood cells make it elastic enough to pass through narrow blood vessels - this will lead to good blood circulation in the legs and prevent claudication