Hi everyone,
I've recently noticed a change in myself. For years i've gotten random heart palpitations, moments where my heart feels like it's going nuts. I occasionally get an extreme tightness in my chest, the sort of pain where it hurts to breath in. Both only last for a minute at most, and are few and far between.

Now, in the last month or two i've noticed that my feet are constantly cold, it's coming up on summer here, and i'm walking aronud in big thick winter socks. In the last month i've also noticed that when I sit down for any length of time, my feet turn a sort of blue/purple colour, as if the circulation has been slowed. It doesn't happen everytime I sit though.

I've also in the last month or two started to feel a strangeness in my legs while laying down. It's a strange tingly feeling, something like the feeling you get when a limb comes back to life after being asleep. It's getting to be annoying at night sometimes trying to sleep because I can never find a comfortable position for my legs. Also, with my feet, their apparently always close to the touch, my finacee constantly complains about how cold they are at night.

Now, just as some backround, i'm a 21 year old female. I'm 5'7 and weight 130lb. I'm quite active and have no known health conditions. I've found that googling my symptoms isn't exactly a good idea as it makes hypocondriacs out of the best of us, but I just wanted to see if I could get any input from anyone who may have experianced anything like this. I'm currently on a waiting list for a family doctor, so i've gone to a couple different walk in clinics, but they've all said the same thing, that it's a circulation issue and all I can do is increase my activity level and get enough sleep. I have uped my activity level and found no difference, and sleep is difficult at times with the unease in my legs.

So If any one has any input wile i'm waiting, that would be wonderful.

Hey guys. I have been concerned with the same issue. Not me, to be precise, but my distant cousin. Hence I'm afraid for him and interested to know what is the best treatment for this kind of thing? He might have anemic cold feet and I don't know what to tell him because there seems to me that you don't have an exact cure. Or, if someone is familliar with some kind of alternative treatment, I would really appreciate it if someone wrote it down for me. Should he go to the hospital as quickly as possible or something like that? 

Here are my guesses. Raynaud's syndrome can cause cold, blue feet irrespective of room temperature. Since stress is a predisposing factor in the syndrome, stress reduction techniques such as meditation, yoga, and tai chi may be helpful. Restless leg syndrome can cause loss of sleep, and strange feelings in the legs. Transient heart palpitation may be a sign of anemia. A simple blood test can rule this out.

I know this was a year ago, but this is almost deja vu because I was about to post the same exact thing just now; have been experiencing the same exact things, and slapping myself in the face for going crazy over "online symptom checking for over 2 hours", I am 21 years old, 5'4 and range from 118-126; I'm extremely unhealthy... Did you find what was wrong with you?! How are you doing now??