I do not know what is happening with my feet. I have this tingling sensation all the time. It is starting to go on my nerves. I should probably, go to see my doctor, I know that. For now, I would like if someone can tell me what that could be.

You are right; you should go to your doctor. Tingling and numbness are abnormal sensation that can occur anywhere in your body. They are most commonly felt in your feet, hands, arms and legs. There are many possible causes to tingling sensation, like: remaining in the same seated or standing position for a long time, lack of blood supply to the area, injuring a nerve that is supplying part of the body where you feel these tingling sensations, pressure on the spinal nerves. In addition, some medical conditions like diabetes, multiple sclerosis, migraine and others can cause these sensations. Abnormal levels of calcium, sodium or potassium, vitamin B12 deficiency and certain medication are also possible causes. However, you cannot find out like this what is causing your tingling sensation. For this condition to be treated, it is important to diagnose the real cause. This can only do your doctor by examining you.

I also have tingling in my hands & feet, mostly in morning, but sometimes througout the day in certain positions. In my left hand sometimes the tingling goes up to my elbow.