Celebrity

When I was only 14 my legs became very hairy, I had the hairiest legs in my class at school and was  sometimes told to trim them down a bit which I absolutely refused to do, just wondering if there are other 14 to 16-year-old teenage boys who have a 'problem' with their legs being so hairy. 

Nothing wrong with hairy legs, it's a good thing.

A few years ago I was at the VA for my annual physical with my APRN. She had a trainee wih her that day and asked if it was OK with me. During the physical she was pointing out things about my body and said "nice furry legs".

Later at my physical with my family doctor I asked him why she said that. He said furry legs indicated my heart was working well and my circulation was good.

So hairy legs is good.

That's good news as my legs are very furry and for that matter so are my arms, chest, shoulders and part of the top part of my back. I used be called hairy legs at school as one of the boys told me I had the hairiest legs of all the other boys in my class, not sure if he was correct as his legs were so smooth and hairless that he was a bit envious of me. Since leaving school I have been called a werewolf when I showed a guy who noticed how hairy my chest was and many have noticed how hairy my arms and shoulders are when I wear a sleeveless vest during warm weather, a guy at work called me monkey arms one time when I wore a short sleeve T-shirt.