My hubby watches porn alot,so when I researched about it he confronted me as to why i did that,don't I trust him,I was just checking to see how normal his addiction is,but what is really heart wrenching is when he compared me to the porn girls,how well they do this and that,that really hurt,so I told him about and of course he makes me like the bad person saying he never said that and I'm a mother and those bit***s never had kids,so on and so on....I even watched with him before and it's ok,but when I'm watching with him he always says how beautiful those girls are and how rocking their body is,I am not skinny but I have a heart of gold,I am good in bed,but after the incident of checking why he watches porn,he doesn't perform well,3 days in a row and he would always go limp,fall asleep and he says he loves going down on me but since then he sucks at it and used to be super,after 3 days of dissapointment I said heck with it,and naturally on the 4th day he watched porn and masturbated and got off,so why 3 days in a row with me he couldn't get off,but 1 day with porn and he's blowing his load??? there is times I wanted to leave but don't know what to do,I love him and he says he loves me,but when we have an argument he says he hates me,can't stand me,I'm a fat ass,just so much verbal abuse,he knows I have low self-esteem and I feel this is his way of getting to me!!!

Well, lol I am a 13 year old girl so I don't know if I can help you much but here goes nothing :-D when you guys get into a fight just go out for a walk or somthing take a breather calm down maybe watching porn makes him feel better lol I don't know. Most men are and/or can get addicted to porn just as easily as getting addicted to smoking, hell it's not just guys that can get addicted but also girls can too. And you said you are a mother? Try not to let your children get exposed to your husband while he's watchig porn. For starters if he is really into it he could lash out at your child/children if he gets annoyed. Second you don't want porn to corupt your child/childrens minds, but you probaly already knew that. Well let me know if I helped any if not I'm sorry :-( but if so I was happy to help :-D

Well I am not surprised at all to hear a story like yours and it’s really sad fact because I always thought that not all the men are the same and they don’t all fit into stereotypes, but it’s just like they don’t bother anymore to at least be private with all that porn stuff. The fact is that probably all of them do the same thing like your husband, only difference is that many of them at least respect their wives and don’t throw all their sexual habits in their face all the time. The way your husband behaves about the whole thing – as if he is somehow trying to make it your fault that he “must” watch porn and play on your self-esteem issues – is really a problem here. Even if you looked like a model he would have used this situation to make it somehow your fault because he simply wants to watch porn which is a lot easier than to have to think about your needs.

I wouldnt be insulted or concerned that he watches porn. I'm a man and though I dont dable in porn very much (I have) I can honestly say it would have no effect on how I felt about my wife. Some men just need another outlet and many men can watch porn and it makes them more excited to be with their wife, kinda like foreplay.

The verbal insults lack of sexual chemistry seem to be an issue here. Sounds like you may need to consider some counseling.