I was just wondering if any one ever took the abortion pill while on saboxone??? I went yesterday for my signing 24 hour notice for a abortion, and I told them and they was like(whats that) and I told them about saboxone and they told me just don't take it 24 hours before and I should be fine!! If some one has ever been in this situation please get back to me I do go back tomarrow for the abortion pills but I want to make sure it works so I dont have to go back for the ("in clinic abortion") I just don't want to go threw this twice you know!!!! Thanks I know i am not the only one so if no one answers this~ I will come back tomarrow and tell all about what happen and how affected it was!!~ Thanks for any comments!!!!!!

Okay there is no reason you cant get the abortion pill while on saboxone, Now if you want the ("in clinic abortion") you must not take it that day because the meds they give you for pain wont help! because of the block saboxone has towards the resepters any how the abortion pill its self has no effect at all,I went to my appointment today and every thing worked out good, I took the first pill there now I have to wait till tomarrow or the next day ,you get up to 48 hours after the first pill is took,I know iam going to be in pain because they told me it will feel like your worse period you will ever have so i am kind of scared but we will find out tomarrow. I will be sure to write my experience on here to let you know how it really is I would never make anything up!!!! Thanks for being interested at least someone is!!! I just feel like I have no one right now!! I will write back tomarrow!!~~~~~~

Ok it has been a day now and I feel ok I thought it would be a lot worse then it was! I guess from reading alot of things on here made me think I was going to die of pain!! Here's what happen I woke up took the nausea pill first called Phenergen wait 30 minutes,,,then placed 4 pills called Misoprostol in my cheek,2 on each side for 30 minutes after 30 mins I swallowed the rest,,,it took almost a hour before I even had any cramping! After about two hours I went to the bath room and was spotting a little and I just sat there and then it all started,, I had some but hardly no cramping,today I have a little cramping a lot less bleeding and I feel ok besides emotional thats only expected for a human,,,If you really need to have a abortion like I had to this would be the best way I think,,,, well here's some more info I got from the clinic hope it help's!!!

AFTER ABORTION:

THINGS TO KNOW: ~Bleeding can be heavy. You may see large blood clots the size of a lemon.
~You may feel sick to your stomach.
~You could have diarrhea.
~You could have mild fever or chills for a little while.
YOUR CRAMPS MAY BE STRONG.TO FEEL BETTER,YOU CAN:
~Take your pain pills.
~Put a hot water bottle or heating pad on your belly.
~Take a shower.
~Have someone rub your back.
~Sit on the toilet.
HOW YOU WILL FEEL AFTER THE PREGNANCY COMES OUT?
~BLEEDING-Normal to bleed.You may have little or no bleeding for a few days or weeks/it may stop and then start
again.You may bleed like a normal period for 1 or 2 weeks.It should get lighter and lighter.You should have your
normal period again 4 to 8 weeks later.
~CRAMPING-You will cramp less and less as the hours and days go by.
~Fever and chills-You may have fever and chills the day you take the misoprostol pills.It is NOT normal to have a
fever after that.It could be your getting an infection.Get to the hospital right away!!
~Nausea-This should go away in 1 or 2 days after you take the misoprostol pills.
~FEELING TIRED- You may feel tired for 1 or 2 days.You should be back to normal soon...work or heavy exercise for
~ACTIVITY-You can go back to your usual activities-school,work,driving-as soon as you feel up to it.Do NOT do hard
work or heavy exercise for several days.This includes swimming,lifting heavy thingsbicyciling or jogging.
YOU SHOULD START TO FEEL BETTER EACH DAY AFTER.CALL YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU DON'T!!!
>>>>> SEX<<<<<<<<YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SEX FOR 7 DAYS AFTER!!!!~

you should not bleed threw more then 2 maxi pads an hour for more then 2 hours!!!
I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!

Thank you so much I was looking all over and found nothing about saboxone and abortion!!! thanks for making me feel more comfortable that someone else is going threw the same thing I am!!!! :-D you are the only one to be stright forward with your experience and I really respect you for that thanks again,,,,I will get the abortion pill now instead of the in clinic so that I wont be in pain!!!

You are very welcome! If you need some one to talk to feel free!! :-)

:cry:
Your life began the moment you were conceived - and the same went for your baby. People may try to make you feel better about what you've done...but they didn't create that life, and neither they nor you have the right to take an innocent life. I will pray for you, so that your conscience will wake up and help you realize what you have done, so that you can repent before it is too late.

You don't know the situation she was in to say anything to her like that!!! Suboxone is so harmful to the embryo that it would not of went full term and would of had many birth defects!!So before you start putting people down for THEIR LIFE know your facts buddy!!!! 

Innocent blob of tissue is more like it. A "baby" is NOT VIABLE before 22 weeks so how can it be called a child? Point of fact, if born before viability, doctors have no obligations to revive/ keep it alive nor do they have time to waste on something that WILL NOT SURVIVE!! IT IS OUR CHOICE TO DO WITH OUR BODIES WHAT WE WANT, WHEN WE WANT AND HOW WE WANT!!!! I hope you are never in a situation where you become pregnnant only to find out your baby has a life threatening condition where it would not survive outside the womb! You will eat your rude comments because karma is a bi@tch! UGH I cant stand when other people try to down us for doing what is right for OURSELVES! FYI ive had 2 abortions when i 18 and 19 and DO NOT REGRET IT NOR DO I FEEL ASHAMED! They would've grown up without a father living in severe poverty and that is not the life a baby, toddler, child or teenager deserves at all. They deserve everything they need and every child deserves the right to be well taken care of financially, emotionally, physicaly and mentally and if we as women cannot do that, we have a choice wether or not to carry, abort or give up that pregnancy and foster care is already overflowing with kept pregnancies and most age out only to end up on the streets. So keep your judgements to yourself and go adopt a child stuck in the foster care system that people like you swear was the right thing to do.

Thank you for the information very helpful, I've been on suboxone for a year now and was not planning for this (even use protection). And this is the only option I see that would make sense. And to the as****e with the anti abortion BS, shut the hell up u ignorant jerk off. Also u mentioned pads, r we not supposed to wear tampons if we do this ??

i support anyone makin that decision!!!..u have no idea what shes goin through and to have ppl like u tryin to bring her down is just wrong!!!!!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I AGREE WITH U!!!!!!!!...GOOD CHOICE OF WORDS!!!!

How about you f**k off troll. We are here to have questions answered not to have some conservative throw out there opinion that no one f*****g cares to hear. IF YOU DO NOT CARE FOR ABORTION DO NOT HAVE ONE!!!! You are a f*****g delusional human "i will pray for you" yeah because your meaningless words mumbled to an invisible wizard in the sky does so much, choke on a penis.

WOW- NOT NICE TO HEAR YOU JUDGE PEOPLE!! YOU SHOULD REALLY GET YOUR "FACTS" STRAIGHT DOESNT IT SAY IN YOUR BIBLE THOW SHALL NOT JUDGE?

So you had a dose of ypur suboxone while ypu took the pill? Or did you waot until the process was complete to take ypur suboxone dose?