Hello... I had sex about a month ago, and the condom broke right before we finished. But for 2 days now I have had a itching sensation in the tip of my penis, and burning urination. Some slightly yellow stuff is coming out and leaving a residue on my boxers. I have also noticed that my rectum slightly itches, but nowhere near as bad... I havent went in for any tests yet... I was just seeing if I could get some answers for this first

Go get tested. Nothing anyone can tell you here will make the results any different, and the quicker you find out for sure the better. I will say though that your symptoms are consistent with some STDs, but there could be other medical problems, so you really need to know what and why.

Itchiness on the penis, including the tip, can be the result of a skin, latex, or chemical allergy, a yeast or bacterial infection, psoriasis, or dermatitis. Vitamin A and E can help relieve itchiness, Vitamin A wiping out harmful bacteria in the genital region, while Vitamin E hydrates the sensitive penile skin, working to reducing irritation. Using a penis cream or moisturizer (Man 1 Man Oil is recommended by many health care professionals) with Vitamin E and A may help relieve your itching. It worked for me! Good luck with your situation.