I have Itching my body after bathing and often after sweating. Particularly itching on my thigh, arms and back area. (There is no problem in soap and water)
It occurs only when my body dries and itching lasts about 20 minutes and has normally gone after about 30 minutes.
Some Rainy days also i feel same itching. (High Humidity)

I feel itching ONLY AFTER BATH NOT DURING THE BATH. I HAVE NEVER TRIED HOT WATER. ANY BODY KNOW THE SOLUTION FOR THIS?
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I found a cure for this. It's a product form Curel called "itch defence lotion". Use it after shower without wiping ur body completely (damp body). It takes a few days for it to restore the skin's natural ph balance. As soon as u notice your skin is getting softer, itching will significantly reduce until it eventually stops. Reapply anytime u feel any itch. very hot water helps to reduce it, but the problem is that prolonged use of hot watmarks trips the body of its natural oils. So it eventually gets worse. Be positive and keep very where tidy after bath. And control focus ur mind on whether or not u will itch as it's psychologically too. Don't stay in a dirty place or imagine dirty things. Hope that helps