Hello. I'm 35 year old man and I was wondering could anybody help me with my problems.
Almost four times a year I suffer from some strange scalp itching.
I can't see any connection between this but it occur in most times when I find my self in some kind of emotional stress.
Only thing I could remember is that, earlier in my life, I have suffered from some skin disease called seborrheic dermatitis.
I got similar symptoms now on my head and I realized that scratching the area can actually worsen the problem.
What should I do? I try to use same medications as earlier in life but they couldn’t help me?
I also heard about one new drug called Scalpicin that helped to some of my friends, so, I was wondering what kind of drug this really is?

Well, I can say that this is not so uncommon and strange problem as you probably think.
Scalp skin reacts to the various environmental stresses of the cold weather season. Yet, emotions can also play a role, with stress from work, family, health or financial issues being suspected triggers when certain scalp conditions get worse.
People who suffer from inflammatory skin conditions like seborrheic dermatitis, like that you mentioned, are suffering main frisk factor of this condition.
Scalpicin Anti-Itch Liquid is first product of this type on the market.
They are not shampoos, but rather medicated, leave-in treatments that do not contain coal-tar.
Treatment will help relieve itching caused by seborrheic dermatitis.
Beside this treatment I have some advices for you: avoid sunburn of the scalp by wearing a hat but avoid wearing wool hats, since wool itself can be irritating.

I have found with a stone massage tool that I get a ridiculous amount of knots on my head from stress (as does my father - very stressed man!). After buying a massage tool, my husband and I by chance discovered that it is extremely beneficial for the scalp. I think the knots on my head contribute to my dermatitis, and massaging them out makes a huge difference.