For about 2 to 3 years now ( i know, a long time) my groin and scrotum ONLY on the left side have taken on a dry, white, flakey appearance and itches like nothing else. Some days it's not that bad, and other days I just can't seem to make it go away. Moisturing lotion does nothing, only anti itch cream helps, but only for a few hours. It's worse at night and after sex. Some times, I wake myself up scratching my groin. So to recap, the skin is discolored white, it's flakey, and it itches like crazy. It's only localized on the left side. What gives?? I want to see a GP, but I don't have health insurance yet. Any ideas?

I could be psoriasis. That's where I first started showing signs was only on my scrotum in a small patch, and was misdiagnosed as a fungal infection. I did some research, and went to a dermatologist who confirmed for me I did in fact have psoriasis

I have the exact same thing... has anyone figured out what this is? Please let me know!!!

I have this also. But my scrotum is red most of the time. Could be from the from the itching. Is the red scrotum also a sign of psoriasis?

Aloe gel can clear that up in a few weeks. it worked for me. I had this problem for many years. until i tried it.

I too have the exactly same thing,, on the left side.. what is this?? if anybody found a remedy please post.. thanks in advance..

I also have this and mine is getting worse and kinda spreading to right as well and I am now getting bumps the size of large pimples very red that itch as well

mines on the left 2 lol wtf? been having this problem for a week now

guys you probably all have jock itch so relax and search up treatments its easy to treat im in the process of treating mine.

steve-o. wrote:

It is Eczema of the scrotum which is very common for men. get a cream from your doctor.

another exclusively left sider here

I've had the same problem for about 2 years so since I was 15 and I have just thought it was puberty and I wasn't yet sexually active so i didn't know what to do! But if anyone's knows please help!

Hello Guys , Here Is Easy Solution For You All I Have Seen Your All Comments So I Suggest To All Of You, You Should Be Apply Coconut Oil After Bath Daily If You Have This Problem With Dryness And Apply It For Twice A Day And Apply The Any Medicated Powder On Your Infected Area (Remember Don't USE More Powder For Dry Skin ) All In All The Best Way To Solve This Problem You Should USE Dettol (Mix Into Your Bath Water) If Dettol Not Available Then USE Another Antiseptic Products To Wash Your Body,(Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Disinfectant). Thanks

I have exactly Same Problem and I am so upset due to this please send me solution.

I have exactly the same symptoms, and I've been treating them as jock itch. Nothing worked