Hi there! In the last couple of days I have been scratching my legs for no apparent reason. They are so itchy, but I don’t see any rash or anything on them. I used to have similar itching when my hairs would start to grow after having them shaved, but that kind of itch was not persistent. It would go away in a day or so. This is different. It seems as if they are irritated by something, but I have no idea what. I haven’t used any medications or eaten anything unusual. What could this be?

Hi! Usually when I am under a lot of stress I develop same kind of itch you were talking about. I visited a dermatologist, and she told me it could have been because of stress and she told me to get this lotion called Prax lotion which I was supposed to apply every time my legs would itch. I was taking benadril every night, and the itchiness went away in a week or so.