a while back the skin between my legs and genitals started itching, not on my genitals but in the area behind them, and at the sides on the legs and area where genital skin and leg skin meets. didnt think anything of it cause it was too bad, after a while it kept itching more and then the skin on the side of my legs beside my genitals is slightly discolored, kind of a darker shade of my skin, gets red if i itch it alot. now its still like that but one side kinda little spots of broken skin that itch more, and it also seems to be spreading to under my butt cheeks. i waited so long cause i thought changing my detergent would work but im guessing its not, or maybe i need to try another kind. any ideas on what creams or medicines i can try on this?

DELETE...........should have read some other posts. this is probably repost 500 for this same thing

I am 16 and a virgin and have the same problem - if anyone can put a link to somewhere else with advice - or just putting the advice here it would be really helpful!!!!

i have red spots on my legs what is this? i am worried i dont take any medicine for this problem.what medince i will take. i have this since may 2012/

i am 49 years old

I have this exact same thing . It just appeared out of no where . Im sexually active too . But maybe it just appeared when i started playing sports again . I used Neosporin and it worked (: