So, about 2 weeks ago a red blotch appeared on my ankle. At first, I thought I had just scraped it on something and tore a little bit of my skin. But after a few days it got redder and redder, and a bit itchy. It must have started bleeding at some point, because part of it became a scab, and now it's only dried skin. Another one has appeared on my inner knee just today. Any one have any clues?

I don't have any medical problems... that I know of. I'm only allergic to dust. Although, I have been anxious and a bit uncharacteristically depressed lately.

I noticed a small red bump the size of the diameter of your index finger
and it was on my ankle a few days go thinking it was a bug bite.
It was itchy and I scratched it and it scabbed over.
Today I found 15 more all over my legs ONLY
WHAT IN THE heck is it.
I have taken Bismuth (one chewable tablet 3 days prior to the samll red bump.
Than I caught a cold 3 days later and was taking sinus&cold advil. and one neo citron. I know I am not allergic to neocitron because I have taken it all the times i was sick.

I have been under some stress and I have changed my diet a little.
It could be so many thing.
Please let me know what you think of this.

I hve a few of these blotches on various parts of my body. More and More come up. I hve been highly anxious in my life at this time. I somehow feel perhaps its related.

I have red itchy dry circle spots what arre they they are on my leg

I got the same thing a few days ago I got a lot of lumpy spots all over my head and neck. My chest, back and legs. It's like a red spot rash which pops easily with no blood. Irritable and sore, can't sleep easy either, seeing the doctor